Contre "Paws R Us"

Contacter l'auteur de la pétition

Ce sujet de conversation a été automatiquement créé pour la pétition Contre "Paws R Us".

Visiteur

2012-02-17 03:13

I have one of the dogs from Paws R Us, not only should that pair never be allowed to have dogs but they should spend some time in a small rather unsanitary jail cell.

Anonyme

#2 Re:

2012-02-17 03:26

#1: -

I agree!!  Please sign and share the petition.  We will try to do whatever it takes to prevent them to hurt dogs again.

Visiteur

2012-02-17 04:19

Say NO to puppy mills!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 04:38

I adopted a cocker spaniel that was from Paws r us . She was a rescue and it is so sad to see what she went through. Please do not allow anymore dogs, puppies to go through what our special little one went through. It is going to take a lot of love and compassion for her to trust people. She is learning how to play as a dog and she is over 4 years old. Also, my mothers friend purchased a puppy from these terrible people. Their puppy went to the vet for her first check up and they were told she was not 8 weeks old but 4 weeks old. She is now 3 years old. She has 3,000 dollars worth of surgery that she need due to breathing problems etc. They paid top dollar for a puppy which they thought was going to be healthy and normal but ended up with a puppy that has many health and eating issues.

YOU MUST STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING ANYMORE. HOW MANY DOGS, PUPPIES HAVE TO SUFFER BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND GET THE POINT. TO EVEN ALLOWING THIS MONSTER TO EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THIS AGAIN IS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION!!!! YOU NEED TO STOP THESE PUPPY MILLS AND START MAKING STRONGER LAWS ABOUT BREEDING ANY ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 05:37

i hope they dont get away with this.. i live 30 min away from them.. cant believe this is happening in my backyard!!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 06:08

It makes me sick to my stomach to think that these people will be able to operate yet another puppy mill,shame on anyone who allows this to happen,and god bless all the poor dogs that go into their so called care.We fight so hard so the animals do not have to suffer in these places

Visiteur

2012-02-17 06:10

Ils ne méritent pas de ouvrir leur commerce !

Visiteur

2012-02-17 11:53

si quelqu'un me disait il faut que tu vive la meme vie que ton chien pour un mois JE SERAIT CONTENTE ' CE SERAIT DES VACANCES ! donc ces gens devrait etre soumis a faire parreil VIVRE LA VIE QU'IL VONT OFFRIR A LEUR FUTUR CHIENS DANS LEUR INSTALATION ¨RÉNOVɨ ... juste pour un mois !

Visiteur

2012-02-17 14:18

Le Canada est encore trop laxiste en ce qui a trait au droit et a la protection des animaux! Mobilisont nous il est grand temps que sa change!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 15:04

Merci a l'initiative de cette pétition

Visiteur

2012-02-17 15:10

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi cette compagnie aurait le droit de réouvrir ses portes après les horreurs commises aux quelques 600 chiens qui ont été sauvés l'automne dernier,. J'ai actuellement le privilège de "travailler" avec quelques-uns de ces chiens qui sont et seront marqués à vie physiquement et psychologiquement après l'abus qu'ils ont subi aux mains de "Paws_R_Us. C'est tout à fait inacceptable et ceal enverrait un signal à toutes les orgnaisations d'éleveurs ede chiens (en usine): Si on se fait prendre, c'est une tape sur la main et puis on recommence de plus belle. INACCEPTABLE.
G.C.

#12 Re: Ils ne méritent pas de ouvrir leur commerce !

2012-02-17 15:24

#7: -  

C'est sûrtout les chiens qui ne le méritent pas!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 16:19

These people are appalling. This is already not the first time that they have done this to animals! They should NEVER and I mean NEVER be allowed to own or be around ANY animal of any species.

Visiteur

2012-02-17 16:46

We have two rescue dogs from this horrible place - and I have seen their so called "kennel" first hand. It was a hell hole!!! The dogs were kept in a darn converted pig bard, crowded into cages and never saw the outside world. Not only should the Labombards NEVER be allowed to open another such business but hey should have to live in such conditions as a fitting punishment. They have done this before and they will do it again. They have NO REGARD for anything - they are in it for the money!!!! These dogs have been damaged for life, it takes years of love and care to help them to come close to a normal dog but the fear in their eyes never really goes away. Despite the fact that these poor angel forgive, they trust cautiously, and they have life long physical and mental scars. These horrible people should not be allowed to have plants, let alone dogs or any other living creature. PLEASE - show the world Canada will not stand for this kind of abuse ANY LONGER.

Visiteur

2012-02-17 16:48

J'ai mal au coeur juste à penser que des animaux, qui n'ont jamais fait de mal à qui que ce soit et qui n'ont certainement pas demandé à être mis au monde, se font maltraiter. C'est cruel et dégueulasse que des être humains qui ont la capacité de penser et de raisonner puissent se coucher le soir avec la conscience sale. Ces gens me font royalement "chier" et ils méritent bien plus qu'une farce d'amande de 10,000$.
Bonhomme

#16 Re: Paws r Us

2012-02-17 16:50

#8: -

Je suis tout a fait contre Paws r Us!!!!!   C'est incroyable de penser qu'ils vont receivor une autre license!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 17:33

Au nom de tous ces animaux qui n'ont pas de voix pour le faire, et pour ceux qui risquent le même sort dans le futur, nous devons prendre la parole pour empêcher les auteurs du massacre de Septembre dernier de reprendre leurs *activités*. Réagissons en grand nombre!!!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 17:37

STOP PUPPY MILLS PERIOD!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 17:43

absolutely awful...I hate people who only care to breed animals for the money and not because they love them!
Petition signed :)

Visiteur

2012-02-17 17:49

PLEASE DO NOT allow these people to breed ever again!!! TRAGIC loss of animals, not humain conditions! Horrible horrible!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 19:35

These people are horrible and cruel. Please do not let them have any pets for the rest of their pathetic lives. They deserve to be put in cages as the poor defensless dogs were in before they we stopped. How CRUEL these people were and still are. How dare them ask to continue and how dare the courts say yes. SAY NO TO PUPPY MILLS!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 19:39

Put a stop to these terrible people. Their fine was ridiculous and if they are allowed to continue. SHAME on the people who allow it.

Visiteur

2012-02-17 19:47

Je ne comprendrai jamais pourquoi il y aura même des gens pour écouter leur demande!!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 21:03

intenable!

Visiteur

2012-02-17 21:38

This is ludicrous!!!... Isn't it enough that 500 dogs suffered at the hands of these two, the herculean effort from HSI for the rescue as well as months of rehabilitation with volunteers who were there every day to ensure the dogs are socialized and become adoptable, and disregarding all the $$$ which real animal lovers donated for their care and now this scenario will be allowed to happen all over again? Something is seriously wrong with this government...